Tuesday 26 March 2013

Amaryllis

I don't have much to say this month. Mostly things have been cold, and I've had a cold. There's a lot of expectation in the air; for spring, for Brides and Grooms being met and weddings being planned, for investments now and hope for the future. Having to wait patiently whilst plans unfold is not something I enjoy, though I do appreciate the time to plan properly. Having to wait patiently for the next instalment of Breaking Bad Season 5 is also not enjoyable. There are a lot of beautiful weddings going on in the south east this year, and I am extremely excited to be involved in several of them! In particular the wedding of two wonderful friends in Copenhagen at the end of summer seems a looong way off, and I know the more excited I become about it, the longer it'll take to get here! 







No comments:

Post a Comment